DISCLOSURE ON PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/03 as amended
The data voluntarily provided by the Data Subject by completing the “CONTACTS” form on this website will be used exclusively to handle your requests and will not be used for other purposes, not even later at your request. Only if the Data Subject is registered with the “NEWSLETTER” service may MaremmaLink send informational or promotional material to the contacts indicated by the Data Subject.
Data which is required to be communicated in order to access the service are expressly indicated; their absence will make it impossible to respond to your request.
Personnel appointed by the Controller will process the data, using procedures and technical and IT instruments that adequately protect the confidentiality and security of the Data Subject’s data. This will consist of the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure, and destruction of said data and may include the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities. The data will be stored for as long as strictly necessary to provide the requested services to the Data Subject and will in all cases be erased at the Data Subject’s request, subject to additional retention obligations required by law.
The Data Subject’s data will not be disseminated. Within the sphere of its activity and for the afore mentioned purposes, the Controller may avail itself of the services of third parties operating on behalf of the Controller and according to its instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical and medical consultants, and other parties who collaborate with our organization in order to meet contractual commitments to you; parties who provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the Controller’s activity, such as tax consultants, banks, forwarding agents, insurance companies, public and private entities, including for purposes of inspections or examinations; and parties who can access data pursuant to the provisions of law. The Data Subject may request a complete and updated list of parties appointed as data processors through the contact information indicated below. The data may also be communicated to all parties authorized by law to collect them (such as provincial health agencies, the financial administration, etc.)
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR). The data subject has the right of access to his or her own data and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR). The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten) (Art. 17 GDPR). The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data regarding him or her without undue delay;
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR). The data subject has the right to obtain restriction of processing;
- Notification obligation (Art. 19 GDPR). The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with articles 16, 17, and 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed;
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR). The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her which he or she has provided to a controller and has the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller;
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR). The data subject has the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her;
- Profiling (Art. 22 GDPR). The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which significantly affects him or her.
To contact the Controller, you may call +39 346 6350754 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org